What's Big Bald Bills DIY blog about?

Welcome to a personal blog focused on sharing Do It Yourself knowledge with others. 

A vast major of my DIY knowledge has come from other people willing to share their information on the World Wide Web.  As such, I want to share with others too, as a pay back or pay forward.  This blog is for that. 

I'm no pro blogger guy, and I'm not going to spend countless hours making everything perfect on this website.  I'd much rather spend my time actually doing DIY stuff than writing/videoing/photographing it. So, please accept my apology in advance for any errors, or omissions, or whatever you don't like.

Popular posts from this blog

Porsche 996 - Replacing Starter Alternator Y-Cable (996-607-019-01-M100) without moving Alternator or AC pump - Attacking a warm start issue

Ford Van Door Wont Open Fix - Rubber/plastic cable end pieces broken - E150/250/350 econoline